The Department of Theatre and Dance offers a wide array of performance opportunities – ranging from student-generated, independent projects to full-scale Department productions. Students perform in, direct, design, build sets for, and help manage productions that draw thousands of audience members annually.
The 2021-2022 Season is on!
Program links and Performance Schedules:
- Theatre and Dance Series — Department’s main production season, showcasing student-performed dance and theatre works
- Theatre on the Move — Department’s student touring company
- New Works Initiative — Project through which new works, submitted by selected guest artists, are workshopped and produced
- Peak Performances — Academic and professional works produced by the College’s Arts and Cultural Programming unit
- Events for Prospective Students — Open Houses and Arts Days events, designed to introduce students to the University and Department of Theatre and Dance
- Theatre Day for Teachers — Training opportunities for high school and middle school teachers
- Theatre Night Awards — Recognize excellence in the production of high school and middle school straight plays throughout New Jersey