The Department of Theatre and Dance offers a wide array of performance opportunities – ranging from student-generated, independent projects to full-scale Department productions. Students perform in, direct, design, build sets for, and help manage productions that draw thousands of audience members annually.
Virtual Festival Fall 2020
This year, we are making our student productions available to view online.
Join us in celebrating the show must go on!
Program links and Performance Schedules:
- Theatre and Dance Series — Department’s main production season, showcasing student-performed dance and theatre works
- Theatre on the Move — Department’s student touring company
- New Works Initiative — Project through which new works, submitted by selected guest artists, are workshopped and produced
- Peak Performances — Academic and professional works produced by the College’s Arts and Cultural Programming unit
- Events for Prospective Students — Open Houses and Arts Days events, designed to introduce students to the University and Department of Theatre and Dance
- Theatre Day for Teachers — Training opportunities for high school and middle school teachers
- Theatre Night Awards — Recognize excellence in the production of high school and middle school straight plays throughout New Jersey