- Working with front desk staff on the following:
- Informing treating Physical Therapist when his/her patient arrives.
- Obtaining updated daily schedules at the beginning of each shift
- Relaying any schedule changes to Physical Therapist
- Establishing a plan/timeline with Physical Therapist as to when they would prefer to work with their patient.
- Preparing treatment area for patients (equipment set-up).
- Greeting patients and escorting them to their Physical Therapist prescribed warm up or assigned treatment area.
- Ensuring that patients are actively and safely participating in treatment activities throughout their session.
- Interpreting, organizing, and following patient flow sheets competently.
- Confirming with Physical Therapist that his/her patient has completed all PT prescribed exercises for that session.
- Effectively communicating with PTs and Aides.
- Preparing modalities prescribed by the Physical Therapist.
- Ice Packs
- Hot Packs
- Electrode prep for e-stim
- Maintaining a safe environment by wiping tables, disinfecting, organizing, and putting equipment away.
- Laundry throughout the day and stocking treatment towels.
What we provide
- An excellent opportunity to gain exposure to a team based approach to patient care in for those interested in pursuing a career in Physical Therapy.
- Excellent benefits and perks including PTO, health insurance, and 401K.
- A work-life balance with reasonable hours and no weekends required.
Excel Physical Therapy has been providing Bergen County and Northern New Jersey with the highest level of orthopedic rehabilitative care for over 27 years. Founded in 1990, Excel has established a name and reputation for providing not only the leading trends in physical therapy, but also and over all enhanced patient therapeutic experience. Our passion for providing an all-encompassing premier level of care coupled with our clinical skills, rigorous selection process of staff physical therapists, and strong administrative support staff is what drives our company. The dedication and skill of our staff is what has enabled us to continue to be a trusted and respected provider of physical therapy throughout northern New Jersey for over 27 years.
Visit Excel Therapy's website to learn more.
How to Apply: send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.