The Red Hawk News (RHN) is an e-newsletter sent directly to your Montclair State email that’s filled with exciting and important information you’ll want and need to know. RHN is your one-stop-source for reminders, deadlines, campus events, free food and t-shirts, career opportunities, support services, emergency and weather alerts and much more!
What To Expect?
We send you the RHN weekly which can include a plethora of different things including but not limited to:
- Academic Announcements
- Deadlines & Reminders
- Emergency & Weather Alerts
- University/Department Events & Activities
- Career & Internship Opportunities
- Important Dates
- Support Services
The Information You Need…So Read!
All important date information, deadlines, emergency communications, registration info, payment deadline, etc., are always sent through a different email, firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you receive an email from email@example.com, the information inside is timely and extremely important so make sure to pay attention!
Single Topic Emails
In addition to the regular Red Hawk News issues we also send out some single topic emails including:
- Learn about jobs and internships both on and off-campus! Get details on how to enhance your resume, when the career fairs are happening, get info on public speaking workshops and so much more!
- Hey Commuters! Read this newsletter for traffic and parking tips, special Commuter Life Appreciation Week events and activities, how to get involved and more.
In the Loop
- Weekly happenings all over campus including student organization meetings, bake sales, campus events, athletic games, peak performances and more. In the Loop comes out every Sunday evening during the regular semester and always highlights a different student club each week.
- Fitness, Intramural Sports, Outdoor Adventure, oh my! Campus Recreation is a hub for fun and games including health and wellness activities but it’s also way more than “just a gym.”
Res Life News
- Do you live on campus? If so, Res Life News will update you on when to expect health and safety inspections, info about on rooms changes, roommate swaps and more!
- Every Thursday during the regular semester we will let you know what’s happening over the weekend, sponsored by University departments and student organizations! We promise it’s worth staying (or coming back!) on a Thursday night, Friday, Saturday or Sunday.
- Wellness News features support services, group therapy options, drop-in groups, de-stress activities, meditation and so much more.
We Love Feedback!
We’re always looking to improve the Red Hawk News. Feel free to email any feedback or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.