The Embodiment of Red Hawk Pride
Rocky attends a variety of events each year with his main goal of spreading Red Hawk Pride to all. He has been a part of both virtual and in-person events, video and photo shoots, on and off-campus activities and so much more.
Some of Rocky’s Favorite Events
- New Student Orientation
- Red Hawk Day
- Montclair State Athletic Games
- Student Organization Events
- Spring Week Activities
- Mascot Birthday Parties
Request Rocky for Your Event!
Rocky is available upon request to show up at your next event! All requests are first-come, first-served and reviewed by the Advisor for Team Rocky to ensure the request is clear, concise and safe for Rocky to attend. Additionally, please be aware that Rocky always comes with at least one Handler. Handlers serve as Rocky’s eyes, ears and voice since Rocky himself does not speak and is also available to help take photos, give suggestions and care for Rocky and his wellbeing. We also take into account the length that Rocky is requested to be out at an event (for example, it is unrealistic for Rocky to be out for hours at a time) so please be courteous and thoughtful when asking for Team Rocky to show up!
What Rocky Can Do at Your Event
- Take pictures with participants
- Sign autographs
- Help hand out prizes / awards
- Dance / get others up off their feet
- Make TikToks (that you have pre-planned)
- Make others laugh / smile
- Perform skits (if pre-planned)
- Hype up the crowd!
Rules and Expectations for Rocky at Your Event
- Rocky’s identity is to be kept a secret.
- Do not ask inappropriate questions.
- Do not try to pull off his head.
- Do not assume / try to find out who is in the suit.
- Respect Rocky’s personal space and wellbeing.
- Give him privacy when he needs a water break.
- No pushing or jumping on Rocky.
- It is tiring for Rocky to walk long distances / up and down flights of stairs.
If you do not adhere to these expectations, we will not attend your future events and remember: Rocky is Rocky!