- The Department of Campus Recreation strives to:
- Be an integral part of the collegiate experience
- Exceed accepted national standards of quality for programs and services
- Be responsive to the needs and desires of an ever-changing campus population
- Create an environment where everyone is treated with dignity, acceptance, and mutual respect. Discriminatory behavior including but not limited to, racism, religious intolerance, sexism, ageism, homophobia, transphobia, harassment, and discrimination against those with disabling conditions will constitute a violation of University policy and will not be tolerated.
We offer our exceptional services to Undergraduate and Graduate Students, Faculty, and Staff members of Montclair State University. Additionally, we offer programs such as Fitness and Group Xercise, Intramural and Club Sports, Special Events, Outdoor Adventures, Co-Sponsorships, Hawk on Wheels, Outdoor Recreation Equipment Rentals, Off-Campus Trips, Movie Rentals, Swim Lessons and Birthday Parties. Non-affiliated members of the community may participate in swim lessons, birthday parties, or within a guest capacity.