Why Hire a Montclair State University Liberal Arts student or graduate?
- Skilled in critical thinking and problem solving
- A keen ability to communicate and advocate
- Strong creativity and innovation
- Comfort working in a diverse environment
A Community Actively Building Skills
- Coursework allows students to strengthen communication, research capabilities and analytical thinking
- Students gain leadership exposure through clubs, service learning, and experiential activities such as internships or co-ops
- Faculty teach students to integrate academic concepts into real-world thinking
Employer Services – We can assist you with your recruitment needs
Thank you for your interest in hiring Montclair State University students and alumni. We are pleased to assist you in meeting your recruiting needs and look forward to working with you.
- Post internships and jobs
- Employer information sessions
- On-campus interviews
- Career and internship fairs
- Meet and greets/Networking receptions
- Informational interviews/Job shadows
- Guest/panel presenter
About Our College
The College of Humanities and Social Sciences (CHSS) combines a traditional liberal arts education with focused preparation in a wide range of disciplines and professional areas. With 20 majors, more than 40 minors, and numerous areas of graduate study and professional certificate programs, we can offer your organization a way to build your entry-level talent hires.
Montclair State University Profile
- Founded in 1908
- 11 colleges and schools
- Located on a 252-acre suburban campus in northern New Jersey, 14 miles west of New York City
- Student/faculty ratio 17:1
- Percentage of faculty with highest degrees in their fields: 90%
- 18 NCAA Division III athletic teams
- Montclair State at a glance
- Review the employment outcome data to understand more about our students
- Our student organizations can help you network and meet students
We look forward to helping you recruit strong talent!