Students have access to a variety of resources within the College of Humanities and Social Sciences. You can schedule an appointment to discuss your career planning, attend workshops to support your professional development and gain access to career information.
- Individual career counseling – 30-minute appointments
- Interview preparation and coaching
- Professional development workshops
- Small group career advisement sessions
- Co-operative/internship job postings
- Internship guidance and advice
- Networking tips and strategies
- Job search planning and career exploration activities
Schedule a 30-minute career coaching appointment, participate in a career development workshop, join a small group career advisement session or schedule a mock interview coaching session. Learn how to job search, network with professionals and respond successfully to interview questions.
To request a Career Counseling appointment, please sign on to Hire a Red Hawk through Nest.
What is Hire a Red Hawk?
Hire a Red Hawk is your career services management system. Through Hire a Red Hawk, you can:
- Easily find and apply to jobs and internships that match your program of study and interests
- Request a career counseling appointment with your designated Career Services Director
- Manage your co-op or internship
- Build your resume with Resume Builder and submit it for critique
- Sharpen your interview skills with Mock Interviews
- RSVP to on-campus interviews, employer information sessions, career fairs and workshops
- Stand out to your favorite employers through a customized student profile
- Network with recruiters and hiring managers to learn about job/internship opportunities, company culture, campus visits and much more!