An important reminder that the fall 2021 semester bill payment is due on Monday, August 30.
How to Find Your Bill
- Log into NEST using your University NetID and password.
- Navigate to the “Student Accounts” web page at the left-hand side.
- Navigate to the “View My Bill” portlet and select “View Statement and Payment History.”
- Select “View Activity.” Here you will see your fall 2021 bill which is based on your enrolled credits, fees, financial aid, room and meal plans if applicable.
- Bi-monthly invoices are emailed (on the 1st and 15th) to your Montclair State University email address.
Payments can be mailed or made online via NEST. You may use any one form or a combination of payment options below to satisfy your bill. For more information on payment options, please visit the Payment Options web page.
Want to sign up for one of the available Payment Plans? The First Payment (Down Payment) and a $30.00 enrollment fee are due upon sign up.
Payment Plan Enrollment Schedule
You can sign up for one of the three available payment plan options. Here are the deadlines to sign up for a specific plan (these are the due dates when you must make your deposit/first payment):
- 5 payments: Monday, August 30
- 4 payments: Thursday, September 30
- 3 payments: Satuday, October 30
Contact Red Hawk Central, a centralized location for all of your student service needs. We are a one-stop-shop for completing important student services and answering any questions or concerns you may have.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call: 973-655-7600