Summer parking permits are now available online!
You may obtain a permit by visiting montclair.edu/parking and selecting “Obtain A Permit.” Please Note: You must “Obtain A Permit” if you wish to park on campus.
Permits are determined by enrollment and student classification with information transferred from the Office of the Registrar and are active Wednesday, May 16, 2018 – Friday, August 31, 2018.
Students with permits for the Academic Year 2017-2018, including NJ Transit permit holders, MUST obtain a summer permit if they wish to park on campus.
Enrolled in Summer Sessions?
If you are a Montclair State student enrolled in summer courses, Parking Services has coordinated with Summer Sessions to include parking at no additional fee!
Visiting students enrolled in summer courses may purchase a permit at a reduced rate of $25.00 (plus tax) for summer sessions. All other students who wish to park on campus throughout the summer months may purchase a permit for a fee of $50.00 (plus tax).
Daily Parking and Pay-by-Phone
- Daily parking options are available in the Red Hawk Deck. View Parking Regulations.
- Pay-by-Phone options are available in all General (yellow) Commuter lots for visitors or short-term parking on campus.
2018 Summer Shuttle Service Hours of Operation
Campus shuttle bus summer hours begin Thursday, May 10 and will be in effect through Friday, August 31, 2018.
- Route A (Campus Loop) will operate according to the following schedule:
- Monday-Friday: 6 a.m.–10:30 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday: 9 a.m.–5 p.m.
- No service will run on Memorial Day (Monday, May 28) and Independence Day (Wednesday, July 4.)
- Parking with Disability Service will operate, Monday – Friday, 7:30 a.m.-10:30 p.m.
- The Overlook Shuttle will operate on-demand service between July 2 – August 23, Monday – Thursday, 7:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. To schedule a pick-up/drop-off, call 973-655-3326 or 862-283-5376.
- The Bay Street and Saturday Shopper’s Shuttle has been discontinued and will resume in the fall semester.
Want to know when the next shuttle arrives? Use Nextbus to find out!
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.
What About the Fall?
Fall permits will go on sale Wednesday, August 1, 2018. More information will be communicated via email over the summer. Check you University email for updates regarding parking permits.
If you have any questions you may contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone 973-655-7580.