Passport and Notary Services will be discontinued as of Monday, 3/16/2020. Services will resume on July 1, 2020.
Postal Services is a Passport Acceptance Facility. Passport Applications are processed by appointment only.
All passport fees must be paid by check or money order (no cash, credit, debit, or Red Hawk Dollars). Passport applications must be filled out in black ink only.
- Passport Book: $110.00 paid to the Department of State; plus a $35.00 processing fee paid to Montclair State University.
- Passport Book and Passport Card: $140.00 paid to the Department of State; plus a $35.00 processing fee paid to Montclair State University.
- Passport Card Only: $30.00 paid to the Department of State. There is no processing fee.
- Passport Renewal: Same as above with no processing fee.
- Photos: Either bring two passport photos (2″x2″) or you can have your picture taken on site for a charge of $15.00, to be paid to Montclair State University.
Be sure to check travel.state.gov for the most up to date passport information.
Notary services are available to members of the Montclair State community free of charge. The general public may utilize our notary services for a fee of $2.50 per document.
Notary fees must be paid by check or money order (no cash, credit, or debit).