- Christopher Erbe – National Award in Scenic Design for Company. Christopher will attend the National Festival in Washington, DC this spring representing Region II in the area of scenic design.
- Abigail Martin – Regional Award in Sound Design for Sound Engineering of Carrie, The Musical.
- Michaela Pietriferno – Honorable Mention in Sound Design for Sound Design of Twelfth Night.
- Abigail Martin and Michaela Pietriferno each won the Las Vegas Institute Award in Sound Design and are invited to a week-long intensive, expenses paid at the Institute this summer.
- Courtney Smith – Honorable Mention in Costume Design for Company.
Started in 1969 by Roger L. Stevens, the Kennedy Center’s founding chairman, the Kennedy Center American College Theater (KCACTF) is a national theater program involving 18,000 students from colleges and universities nationwide which has served as a catalyst in improving the quality of college theater in the United States. The KCACTF has grown into a network of more than 600 academic institutions throughout the country, where theater departments and student artists showcase their work and receive outside assessment by KCACTF respondents.
More information on the Kennedy Center American College Theater Festival: http://web.kennedy-center.org/