The sections below provide information regarding Department and College academic guidelines, curriculum requirements, facility-use policies and related resources.
The links below go to Department and University Student Handbooks.
Program-specific Handbooks – In conjunction with the above, providing policies and procedures that apply to specific Department programs:
- BFA Musical Theatre Handbook
- Student Guide – Providing information on student rights, responsibilities and codes of conduct which apply to all University students.
The links below go to resources that support professional awareness and provide career assistance.
- Career Services – Resources for internships and career planning
- Professional Development – Research links and resources related to the disciplines of theatre and dance
Additional University Resources
The links below go to additional University-based resources for students.
- Academic Calendar – Semester, exam week, vacation and other university closing dates
- Financial Aid – Information about loans, grants, scholarships and student employment
- University Student Resources – Information covering academic advising and classroom services, financial help, career development, campus transportation and general university policies
- College of the Arts’ Student Services – Information for prospective students