College of the Arts
Life Hall - Suite 224;
Welcome to Student Services!
If you are a prospective or enrolled student interested in Montclair State University's College of the Arts, you've come to the right place. As an information clearinghouse, the College’s Office of Student Services provides literature, counseling, and special programs to give students an informative introduction to College of the Arts' programs in Art & Design, Communication and Media, Dance, Music, and Theatre. Browse our website, request a brochure, then come visit. We think that as you learn more about the College of the Arts at Montclair State, you'll discover it's "the place to be!"
- Why Get your Degree at the College of the Arts
- Arts Days and Open Houses
- Admission to the College
- Financial Aid and Scholarships
- College of the Arts Housing
- College Career Services
Explore our academic schools and departments:
- Department of Art and Design
- Department of Theatre and Dance
- John J. Cali School of Music
- School of Communication and Media
To ask a question or receive an information packet, call 973.655.7346 or complete and submit the Student Inquiry Card.
Take a Vitural Campus Tour hosted by two university students.