We look forward to your return this fall and would like to take this opportunity to remind you that all vehicles parking on Montclair State University’s campus must be registered to a valid Montclair State University permit.
Below you will find important information about campus parking including the permit registration schedule.
Before you register, remember:
- Review your Permit Options online before registering.
- Read the Parking Regulations – including regulations that relate to your permit.
- Students may fill out an exceptions request form for extenuating circumstances. Only medical exceptions * will be considered.
- View the Parking Map to understand the campus layout before the start of the semester.
- You may register up to four (4) vehicles – only one (1) registered vehicle is allowed on campus at any given time.
- If you wish to change or delete vehicles associated with your account please email or contact us to make the adjustments.
It is the responsibility of all students to purchase a parking permit, to read and abide by the Parking Regulations, and to ensure that all vehicle information is up-to-date.
If you have any questions, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond promptly to all questions.