Welcome to the page of the Inserra Chair in Italian and Italian American Studies, affiliated with the Italian Program and housed in the Modern Languages and Literatures Department at Montclair State University.
Join us for a rich program of Italian and Italian American cultural activities at Montclair State University or in other venues in New Jersey!
News and Announcements
- Italy from Austria via the U.S.: An Accidentally Cosmopolitan Exchange Program at MontclairSunday September 15, 2019
- Three Years of Italian Intensive Summer Course for College Credit (2019 report)Wednesday September 11, 2019
- Critical Made in Italy Part 5: Environment and Nutrition (Panel Discussion - Sept. 26, 2019)Monday September 9, 2019
- NJIHC (New Jersey Italian Heritage Commission) donates $10,000 to Summer Italian Intensive Course for HS studentsThursday July 18, 2019
- Discovering Italy in Montclair’s Architecture (June 2019 Lecture, Tour, Performance and Aperitivo)Tuesday July 16, 2019
Find Us on Social Media
Inserra on Twitter
Critical Made in Italy Series Part 5 titled "Environment and Nutrition" (Th. Sept. 26 SBUS 101 6:30-8:30PM) explo… https://t.co/yiuJBkJYZ9— Inserra Chair at Montclair State U (@inserrachairMSU) date here
The 2019-20 Inserra calendar of Italian and Italian American cultural events is now available. Join us for conversa… https://t.co/sf2EuEc1mv— Inserra Chair at Montclair State U (@inserrachairMSU) date here
Congratulations to @inserrachairMSU Prof Teresa Fiore whose book "Pre-Occupied Spaces: Remapping Italy's Transnatio… https://t.co/KpDlanNoeX— Montclair State U (@montclairstateu) date here