Quick Tips to Reduce Paper Waste
- Did you know if you print double-sided that you can get approximately 1142 printed sides?
- Before printing that document, use the print preview function that will give you an accurate view of how the printed pages will look.
- In PowerPoint, select the handout option when printing out a slideshow. Read
- Download books to your network share, tablet pc, smartphone or computer for easy perusal.
- When printing, select only the pages you need to print out
- When doing research, save your material by emailing it to yourself or saving it to a flash drive.
- Be Patient when printing! If you have already hit the print button the document might be queued up at the printer with jobs bring processed before you.
- When printing study guides, or class notes, reduce margins and point sizes to minimize page counts.
- Think before you print! Do I really need to print this email, webpage, or 50 page article?