IT Services – Quick Links
News and Events
- Banner 9 Administrative Pages Are Here!Tuesday October 9, 2018
- The Workday Login Screen Has ChangedTuesday October 9, 2018
- How to Find Out When Your Computer is Due for ReplacementTuesday October 9, 2018
- Enhanced Capability for Faculty to Record Classroom LecturesTuesday October 9, 2018
- A New Process to Manage Faculty Personnel ActionsTuesday October 9, 2018
- Coming Soon: Individual Named Adobe Licenses for Faculty and StaffTuesday October 9, 2018
Computer Lab Availability
The Information Technology Division is responsible for building, maintaining, and supporting the University’s computing infrastructure. We support a wide range of technologies, encompassing enterprise servers and software, the University’s wireless and wired networks, campus phone networks, and desktop computers.
We also provide direct support to end-users – both employees and students – and run an assortment of computing and printing labs on campus.
Our goal is to make available the technical resources our students, faculty, and staff need to build a connected and effective learning environment for the information age.