IT Services – Quick Links
News and Events
- Updated: Leveraging Our Gartner ResourceTuesday November 15, 2022
- Update Your Personal Zoom by November 6, 2022Thursday November 3, 2022
- Reminder: Hewlett Packard (HP) Printer StandardizationThursday November 3, 2022
- New Service Launched: Campus e911 Location FeatureThursday November 3, 2022
- ServiceNow Portal Upgrade - Incident/Request TrackingMonday October 24, 2022
- Windows 11 Forced Restart - October 14thTuesday October 18, 2022
Computer Lab Availability
The Information Technology Division is responsible for building, maintaining and supporting the University’s computing infrastructure. We support a wide range of technologies, encompassing enterprise servers and software, the University’s wireless and wired networks, campus phone networks, and desktop computers.
We also provide direct support to end-users – both employees and students – and run an assortment of computing and printing labs on campus.
Our goal is to make available the technical resources our students, faculty, and staff need to build a connected and effective learning environment for the information age.