IT Services – Quick Links
New to Montclair?
News and Events
- Banner system maintenance Thursday, 7pm-10pmWednesday September 27, 2023
- DUO Remember Me has been re-enabledTuesday September 26, 2023
- DUO “Remember Me” Feature Has Been Temporarily DiscontinuedThursday September 14, 2023
- Important Information Technology UpdatesTuesday September 12, 2023
- Important Campuswide Google Storage Policy ChangeWednesday September 6, 2023
- Change to Apple IDs Using @montclair.edu Email AddressesWednesday September 6, 2023
Computer Lab Availability
The Information Technology Division is responsible for building, maintaining and supporting the University’s computing infrastructure. We support a wide range of technologies, encompassing enterprise servers and software, the University’s wireless and wired networks, campus phone networks, and desktop computers.
We also provide direct support to end-users – both employees and students – and run an assortment of computing and printing labs on campus.
Our goal is to make available the technical resources our students, faculty, and staff need to build a connected and effective learning environment for the information age.