IT Services – Quick Links
News and Events
- Educause as a ResourceWednesday June 19, 2019
- Making Our Documents Accessible with SensusAccessWednesday June 19, 2019
- Update Your Workday Contact Info for the New NetID Account Management SystemWednesday June 19, 2019
- NJVID to be Discontinued on June 30thWednesday June 19, 2019
- New NetID for EmployeesMonday May 13, 2019
- Sponsored Guest AccountMonday May 13, 2019
Computer Lab Availability
The Information Technology Division is responsible for building, maintaining and supporting the University’s computing infrastructure. We support a wide range of technologies, encompassing enterprise servers and software, the University’s wireless and wired networks, campus phone networks, and desktop computers.
We also provide direct support to end-users – both employees and students – and run an assortment of computing and printing labs on campus.
Our goal is to make available the technical resources our students, faculty, and staff need to build a connected and effective learning environment for the information age.