IT Services – Quick Links
News and Events
- YOU are our first line of defense! Annual Cybersecurity Awareness TrainingTuesday February 18, 2020
- Improved Student WorkflowsTuesday February 18, 2020
- Cut the Cord! Use AirMediaTuesday February 18, 2020
- Modernized University Conference CenterTuesday February 18, 2020
- Workday Go-Live Success!Tuesday February 18, 2020
- Coming soon... Computer Lab Anywhere!Friday February 14, 2020
Computer Lab Availability
The Information Technology Division is responsible for building, maintaining and supporting the University’s computing infrastructure. We support a wide range of technologies, encompassing enterprise servers and software, the University’s wireless and wired networks, campus phone networks, and desktop computers.
We also provide direct support to end-users – both employees and students – and run an assortment of computing and printing labs on campus.
Our goal is to make available the technical resources our students, faculty, and staff need to build a connected and effective learning environment for the information age.