IT Services – Quick Links
News and Events
- Be CyberSmart! 2021 Annual Cybersecurity Awareness TrainingMonday March 15, 2021
- Navigate Alerts and CasesMonday March 15, 2021
- Zoom Cloud Recordings DeletionMonday March 15, 2021
- Wireless Improvements in Residence Halls!Monday March 15, 2021
- New Voicemail FeaturesMonday March 15, 2021
- Making Emails More AccessibleMonday March 15, 2021
Computer Lab Availability
The Information Technology Division is responsible for building, maintaining and supporting the University’s computing infrastructure. We support a wide range of technologies, encompassing enterprise servers and software, the University’s wireless and wired networks, campus phone networks, and desktop computers.
We also provide direct support to end-users – both employees and students – and run an assortment of computing and printing labs on campus.
Our goal is to make available the technical resources our students, faculty, and staff need to build a connected and effective learning environment for the information age.