IT Services – Quick Links
News and Events
- Recent Enhancements to Our Data CentersThursday January 10, 2019
- User Friendly and More Secure Financial Aid ProcessThursday January 10, 2019
- Wireless Presentation Capability on Campus with AirMediaThursday January 10, 2019
- Making Your Emails AccessibleThursday January 10, 2019
- New University Video ConferencingThursday November 29, 2018
- Montclair State University's New NetID SystemThursday November 29, 2018
Computer Lab Availability
The Information Technology Division is responsible for building, maintaining and supporting the University’s computing infrastructure. We support a wide range of technologies, encompassing enterprise servers and software, the University’s wireless and wired networks, campus phone networks, and desktop computers.
We also provide direct support to end-users – both employees and students – and run an assortment of computing and printing labs on campus.
Our goal is to make available the technical resources our students, faculty, and staff need to build a connected and effective learning environment for the information age.