IT Services – Quick Links
News and Events
- Support for Online CoursesThursday March 26, 2020
- Hosting Audio or Video ConferencesThursday March 26, 2020
- Laptop LendingThursday March 26, 2020
- Options for Internet AccessThursday March 26, 2020
- Off Campus Access to VoicemailThursday March 26, 2020
- Accessing Shared Drives from Off CampusThursday March 26, 2020
Computer Lab Availability
The Information Technology Division is responsible for building, maintaining and supporting the University’s computing infrastructure. We support a wide range of technologies, encompassing enterprise servers and software, the University’s wireless and wired networks, campus phone networks, and desktop computers.
We also provide direct support to end-users – both employees and students – and run an assortment of computing and printing labs on campus.
Our goal is to make available the technical resources our students, faculty, and staff need to build a connected and effective learning environment for the information age.