IT Services – Quick Links
News and Events
- IX Messaging User GuideThursday May 6, 2021
- Reminder for Faculty and Staff - Change Your NetID Password This SpringWednesday May 5, 2021
- Complete Your Cybersecurity Training!Wednesday May 5, 2021
- Reminder for Faculty! - Zoom Videos Will be Deleted!Wednesday May 5, 2021
- Banner Student System MaintenanceWednesday May 5, 2021
- Run! The Chatbots are coming!Wednesday May 5, 2021
Computer Lab Availability
The Information Technology Division is responsible for building, maintaining and supporting the University’s computing infrastructure. We support a wide range of technologies, encompassing enterprise servers and software, the University’s wireless and wired networks, campus phone networks, and desktop computers.
We also provide direct support to end-users – both employees and students – and run an assortment of computing and printing labs on campus.
Our goal is to make available the technical resources our students, faculty, and staff need to build a connected and effective learning environment for the information age.