IT Services – Quick Links
News and Events
- Alert: Active Phishing Scams - Job Opportunity for StudentsThursday March 23, 2023
- macOS Login Window and Password Management Upgrade - Jamf ConnectMonday February 13, 2023
- Updated: Leveraging Our Gartner ResourceTuesday November 15, 2022
- Update Your Personal Zoom by November 6, 2022Thursday November 3, 2022
- Reminder: Hewlett Packard (HP) Printer StandardizationThursday November 3, 2022
- New Service Launched: Campus e911 Location FeatureThursday November 3, 2022
Computer Lab Availability
The Information Technology Division is responsible for building, maintaining and supporting the University’s computing infrastructure. We support a wide range of technologies, encompassing enterprise servers and software, the University’s wireless and wired networks, campus phone networks, and desktop computers.
We also provide direct support to end-users – both employees and students – and run an assortment of computing and printing labs on campus.
Our goal is to make available the technical resources our students, faculty, and staff need to build a connected and effective learning environment for the information age.
The IT Service Desk link is ready to assist you if you’re having trouble connecting to the network, accessing any of the University’s online services, or obtaining needed software for your leased workstation.