IT Services – Quick Links
News and Events
- Loans of Laptops or WiFi Devices to StudentsWednesday December 9, 2020
- Canvas Conferencing (Big Blue Button) ShutdownWednesday December 9, 2020
- Canvas Releases New Rich Content Editor (RCE)Wednesday December 9, 2020
- Adobe Flash RemovalWednesday December 9, 2020
- Help Your Students Stay on Track during Winter Session!Wednesday December 9, 2020
- Reminder of Zoom Support ResourcesWednesday December 9, 2020
Computer Lab Availability
The Information Technology Division is responsible for building, maintaining and supporting the University’s computing infrastructure. We support a wide range of technologies, encompassing enterprise servers and software, the University’s wireless and wired networks, campus phone networks, and desktop computers.
We also provide direct support to end-users – both employees and students – and run an assortment of computing and printing labs on campus.
Our goal is to make available the technical resources our students, faculty, and staff need to build a connected and effective learning environment for the information age.