IT Services – Quick Links
News and Events
- Technology ExpoSaturday November 9, 2019
- Networking Fiber Cabling WorkThursday October 31, 2019
- Sign onto CitrixThursday September 26, 2019
- Forward your Voicemail to EmailTuesday September 10, 2019
- Providing Access to University Applications from AnywhereTuesday September 3, 2019
- Goodbye Windows 7 and Hello Windows 10!Tuesday September 3, 2019
Computer Lab Availability
The Information Technology Division is responsible for building, maintaining and supporting the University’s computing infrastructure. We support a wide range of technologies, encompassing enterprise servers and software, the University’s wireless and wired networks, campus phone networks, and desktop computers.
We also provide direct support to end-users – both employees and students – and run an assortment of computing and printing labs on campus.
Our goal is to make available the technical resources our students, faculty, and staff need to build a connected and effective learning environment for the information age.