IT Services – Quick Links
News and Events
- New and Improved Security and Remote AccessMonday June 15, 2020
- Call for Action! Complete Your Security TrainingMonday June 15, 2020
- Faculty Development Updates from Instructional Technology & Design Services (ITDS)Monday June 15, 2020
- Extension of campus Zoom license including HIPAA supportMonday June 15, 2020
- Need to Borrow a Laptop?Monday June 15, 2020
- Summer Institute for Teaching and LearningTuesday May 12, 2020
Computer Lab Availability
The Information Technology Division is responsible for building, maintaining and supporting the University’s computing infrastructure. We support a wide range of technologies, encompassing enterprise servers and software, the University’s wireless and wired networks, campus phone networks, and desktop computers.
We also provide direct support to end-users – both employees and students – and run an assortment of computing and printing labs on campus.
Our goal is to make available the technical resources our students, faculty, and staff need to build a connected and effective learning environment for the information age.