IT Services – Quick Links
News and Events
- Dare to Be AwareThursday February 21, 2019
- A Bigger and Better List of Google Applications is Here!Thursday February 21, 2019
- Making Data Work Harder for Our StudentsThursday February 21, 2019
- Our New Data CenterWednesday February 20, 2019
- Leveraging Our Gartner ResourceWednesday February 20, 2019
- If It Seems Phishy It Probably IsWednesday February 20, 2019
Computer Lab Availability
The Information Technology Division is responsible for building, maintaining and supporting the University’s computing infrastructure. We support a wide range of technologies, encompassing enterprise servers and software, the University’s wireless and wired networks, campus phone networks, and desktop computers.
We also provide direct support to end-users – both employees and students – and run an assortment of computing and printing labs on campus.
Our goal is to make available the technical resources our students, faculty, and staff need to build a connected and effective learning environment for the information age.