IT Services – Quick Links
News and Events
- Zoom Tips and EtiquetteWednesday September 16, 2020
- Contact Tracing at MSUWednesday September 16, 2020
- CIM Course Management System Now LiveWednesday September 16, 2020
- Reminder on Software Purchasing PolicyWednesday September 16, 2020
- Improved Security through DUO rolloutWednesday September 16, 2020
- Important! Cyber Security TrainingWednesday September 16, 2020
Computer Lab Availability
The Information Technology Division is responsible for building, maintaining and supporting the University’s computing infrastructure. We support a wide range of technologies, encompassing enterprise servers and software, the University’s wireless and wired networks, campus phone networks, and desktop computers.
We also provide direct support to end-users – both employees and students – and run an assortment of computing and printing labs on campus.
Our goal is to make available the technical resources our students, faculty, and staff need to build a connected and effective learning environment for the information age.