IT Services – Quick Links
News and Events
- Students: Free Microsoft Office…Yes…FREE!Friday September 2, 2022
- Need a Computer for a Fulltime New Hire?Tuesday August 30, 2022
- Alert: Phishing scam (Jury Duty)Tuesday August 30, 2022
- Update to Windows 11 - Campus UpdateTuesday August 30, 2022
- New Workday Homepage LaunchedTuesday August 30, 2022
- Action Needed: Mac Computer Security UpdateTuesday August 30, 2022
Computer Lab Availability
The Information Technology Division is responsible for building, maintaining and supporting the University’s computing infrastructure. We support a wide range of technologies, encompassing enterprise servers and software, the University’s wireless and wired networks, campus phone networks, and desktop computers.
We also provide direct support to end-users – both employees and students – and run an assortment of computing and printing labs on campus.
Our goal is to make available the technical resources our students, faculty, and staff need to build a connected and effective learning environment for the information age.