IT Services – Quick Links
News and Events
- New Zoom Live Transcript!Tuesday February 9, 2021
- Navigate Progress Reporting Periods and Training OpportunitiesTuesday February 9, 2021
- Enhanced Technology in the ClassroomsTuesday February 9, 2021
- Purchasing Software at Montclair State UniversityTuesday February 9, 2021
- Faculty AV Portable Kit TrainingTuesday February 9, 2021
- Laptop & WiFi Device (JetPack) Loans for StudentsTuesday February 9, 2021
Computer Lab Availability
The Information Technology Division is responsible for building, maintaining and supporting the University’s computing infrastructure. We support a wide range of technologies, encompassing enterprise servers and software, the University’s wireless and wired networks, campus phone networks, and desktop computers.
We also provide direct support to end-users – both employees and students – and run an assortment of computing and printing labs on campus.
Our goal is to make available the technical resources our students, faculty, and staff need to build a connected and effective learning environment for the information age.