Who Can Use The Labs And Borrow Laptops?
- Only currently enrolled students with an active NetID and password can use the public labs or borrow laptops.
- Faculty and or Staff that are registered for courses must use their Student NetID.
- Members of the Montclair State University Alumni Association, you may access the public computers in University Hall 5007 computing lab. You must provide your Montclair State Alumni Identification card to the staff member on duty.
Please note: Printing is limited to currently enrolled students that are taking classes that semester.
What Do I Need to Log Into the Computers?
- You must have a valid University NetID and Password. ex. NetID (joed1)
Where Can I Save My Files in the Labs?
- Students are strongly encouraged to frequently save documents while using the computer labs.
- While there are a number of ways to save documents, we suggest into your University Google Drive account (unlimited storage), onto the Campus MSUFiles (N: Drive) file share or onto an external drive.
- Our computers will clear all history upon log out or reboot.