Information Technology Division at Montclair State University offers a variety of software applications that allow users to easily engage during their affiliation with the University. Below is a listing with links to related documentation:
Respondus LockDown Browser creates a restricted test-taking environment through integration with the Canvas Learning Management System.
Google Apps – Montclair State University participates in Google Apps for Education that allows for us to have access to Google Mail, Drive, Calendar, Analytics and more. Google Apps Documentation
NetID Form – Web Application that allows users to activate and manage their NetID and password. Activate/Manage NetID and Password instructions for students
HawkSync – Web Application that helps you learn about different organizations, events and co-curricular activities on campus. HawkSync User Profile Guide
SLP – Service Learning Program, web application used by students to register for courses that require a certain number of internship hours.
Access additional software by visiting the Software Repository application. Software that can found on this site:
- Citrix Virtualization software that allows Windows applications to be accessed via individual devices from a shared server or cloud system.
- EndNote (Mac and Windows) Software tool for publishing and managing bibliographies, citations and references on the Windows and Macintosh desktop.
- JMP Pro (Mac and Windows) Statistical analysis program.
- Office 365 Microsoft subscription plans that include access to Office applications such as Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Putty Secure Shell Documentation An open-source terminal emulator, serial console and network file transfer application.
- Sophos Antivirus A security and antivirus solution that delivers advanced, real-time protection from the latest ransomware, malicious software, and hacking attempts.