InfoSec team, under the Enterprise Technology Services department within the Division of Information Technology, is responsible for:
- Establishing and enforcing Information Security policy and standards
- Advising the campus community in Information Security risks and mitigation
- Advising and oversight of technology-related compliance
- Identity Management including NetID account provisioning
- Technical implementations of security and identity-related solutions
Please click on the tabs below for explanations of who to contact in the event of an incident. Tabs are generally in order of severity. Please contact the IT Service Desk for most incidents.
Contact the Service Desk for general computer support questions or to report any security-related incidents.
Option 1 for general support questions (Networking, Email, Log in issues, Software and Hardware)
Contact the Security Group for any security incidents such as strange looking emails (Phishing Emails), university computers exhibiting strange behavior (Malware), or any other incidents you might think are Information Technology security related.
If you need to report a potential breach, data misuse, or other confidential matter, please contact: