Scheduling an Appointment
To schedule an appointment with a member of the Career Services team, please log into Handshake and follow these instructions:
Process for Scheduling Appointments
- Click Career Center in the upper-right corner of your screen or below the banner image on your homepage.
- Click on Appointments, located under Montclair State’s logo
- Click Schedule a New Appointment
- Select the category that best applies
- A list of available appointment dates will appear based on the category and type selected. From this page, you can use the Category, Type, Staff Member, and Appointment Medium menus to change selections and choose from available appointment options.
- Choose the time and appointment type that works best for your career needs. When you’re ready, click the green Request button in the lower-right corner of the screen.
- Once approved, you will receive a notification via email. You will also receive a reminder email 24 hours and 1 hour in advance of your scheduled appointment time.
Detailed information, including a step-by-step overview of how to schedule[/button]
For all services, including help with resume reviews, cover letters, career advising and interview preparation, students must schedule an appointment.
Morehead Hall, Room 221