Due to storage capacity constraints in Zoom, on Friday, November 6, 2020, Information Technology will be deleting all videos that were recorded before May 14, 2020 and are currently stored in the Zoom cloud application.
Going forward, we will delete Zoom recordings on two more dates and then change to a 90 day automatic deletion model. A reminder will be sent to those users with videos stored on the upcoming dates. We are asking that if you have videos stored before May 14, that you delete or move them before November 6. If you would like to save your videos for future viewing, you can download them to your computer and then store them on your unlimited MSU Google Drive.
Please Note: Faculty have the option of storing these videos on Panopto.
How Do You Find Your Zoom Recordings?
- Sign in to the Montclair State University Zoom web portal
- In the navigation menu, click Recordings.
- You will see a list of cloud recordings that you started.
- Adjust the date range and status, then search by “host”, meeting ID, topic, or keyword.
- For this initial deletion, leave “From” blank and enter 05/13/2020 in the “To” field.
- Once you hit search, you will see all recordings up to 05/13/2020.