All Students Are Eligible to Download Microsoft Office, for Free!
Programs included are: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote. Other programs are available for offline and online use to best prepare you for classes, too. As long as you’re a student here and the program continues, you’ll be able to use this software for FREE!
Get The Details
- Install on up to five compatible PCs and Mac’s, plus five tablets.
- Use with OneDrive for automatic device syncing.
- Use the same programs as your professors to ensure full file fidelity.
Get Microsoft Office Today!
Please Note: You will need to use your NetID and then @montclair.edu address. Example: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For PC and Mac:
- Visit the Office in Education Website
- Click through to sign in with your school provided credentials
- On the installation page, select your language
For iOS and Android
- Download from your app store for iPad, iPhone or Android
- Sign in with your school credentials for full editing capability
You will need Montclair email address to sign in.
Having Trouble Installing?
If you have trouble installing Office, view the “Install Office On Your PC or Mac” guide.