IT Services – Quick Links
News and Events
- New Available SoftwareMonday March 7, 2022
- ACTION REQUIRED BY JAN 27 by All Mac Users Printing to Networked Printers on CampusThursday January 20, 2022
- Network maintenance Friday, January 7th, 5pm-6pmFriday December 17, 2021
- Security Guidance for Flexible WorkingWednesday November 17, 2021
- Shift to Primarily Laptops as University-Assigned EquipmentWednesday November 17, 2021
- Where Can You Check on Computer Equipment Status/Replacement Date?Wednesday November 17, 2021
Computer Lab Availability
The Information Technology Division is responsible for building, maintaining and supporting the University’s computing infrastructure. We support a wide range of technologies, encompassing enterprise servers and software, the University’s wireless and wired networks, campus phone networks, and desktop computers.
We also provide direct support to end-users – both employees and students – and run an assortment of computing and printing labs on campus.
Our goal is to make available the technical resources our students, faculty, and staff need to build a connected and effective learning environment for the information age.