IT Services – Quick Links
News and Events
- Launching Self-Service for AdobeWednesday November 11, 2020
- Did you know that you can have real-time captioning on Zoom meetings?Wednesday November 11, 2020
- Laptop Lifecycle ExtendedWednesday November 11, 2020
- Be CyberSmart!Wednesday November 11, 2020
- Deletion of Zoom RecordingsTuesday November 3, 2020
- Zoom Recordings and Panopto Integration in CanvasTuesday November 3, 2020
Computer Lab Availability
The Information Technology Division is responsible for building, maintaining and supporting the University’s computing infrastructure. We support a wide range of technologies, encompassing enterprise servers and software, the University’s wireless and wired networks, campus phone networks, and desktop computers.
We also provide direct support to end-users – both employees and students – and run an assortment of computing and printing labs on campus.
Our goal is to make available the technical resources our students, faculty, and staff need to build a connected and effective learning environment for the information age.