Friday, Dec. 5th 2014
2:30pm – 4pm
RSVP Required Here
What is the relevance of a university program in audiovisual translation? What opportunities does it open to students and professors across such departments as foreign languages, linguistics, communication, media, film studies, music/opera? What kind of human, technological, and financial resources does it require to be launched and sustained?
The meeting is for professors, administrators and teachers only. Please inquire at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Marisa Trubiano (Italian Program, Montclair State University)
- Raúl Galoppe (Spanish Program, Montclair State University)
- Elena Di Giovanni (Università di Macerata, Italy)
- Mauro Conti (Prescott Studio)
- Federico Spoletti (Sub-Ti)
• Università di Macerata, Italy: Two-year M.A. program in Modern Languages for Communication and International Cooperation
• University of Surrey, UK: One-year M.A. program in Audiovisual Translation
• University of Roehampton, UK: One-year M.A. Program in Audiovisual Translation
• Università di Udine, Italy: Single course in “Titling for Theater Performances”(2007)