The round table embraces a wide range of specialists in the field of sub- and sur-titling who will address the philosophy of this fascinating field, the market-based offer and demand for sub- and sur-titles, the tools and innovations brought by the latest technology, and the tricks of the trade.
- Raúl Galoppe (Department of Spanish and Italian, Montclair State University): “A Beautiful Friendship: Subtitles as Art, Subtitlers as Artists”
- Mauro Conti (Manager of the titling and surtitles agency Prescott Studio, Italy): “Multilingual Titling and Surtitles for the Performing Arts”
- Federico Spoletti (Managing Director of Sub-Ti, London): “Subtitling for Cinema”
- LeAnn Overton (Met Opera Title Caller): “Timing and Spacing of Titles for Opera”
- Jedediah Wheeler (ACP/Kasser Theater Director, Montclair State University): “To Supertitle or Not: An Artistic or Box Office Decision?”
Area-specific workshops will follow.