We’re open late…for you!
Student support services will be open late now through Tuesday, January 28, 2020. The following offices will be open 8:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.:
- University/College Academic/Advising Centers
- Academic Success Center (ASC)
- Center for Leadership and Engagement
- Center for Pedagogy
- Dean of Students
- Disability Resource Center (DRC)
- Education Opportunity Fund Program (EOF)
- Red Hawk Central
- University Health Center
During the regular spring semester these offices will be open 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday; 8:30 a.m – 6 p.m., Monday & Thursday.
The bookstore will also be open with extended hours now through Saturday, January 25:
- Wednesday, January 22: 9 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Thursday, January 23: 9 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Friday, January 24: 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Saturday, January 25: 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Visit their website for information about their normal spring semester hours.
Get up-to-the-minute information on what’s about to open on-campus, from dining to computer labs and the Student Recreation Center! View What’s Open Now!