The Montclair State University Board of Trustees (BOT) invites you to submit comments concerning 2020-2021 tuition and fees. All student submissions will be reviewed by the Board prior to their considering the tuition rates for the upcoming academic year.
How to Submit
Montclair State University students can submit either an email message or a short video clip.
Send your comment from your Montclair State University email account to: email@example.com
- Create a short (no longer than three (3) minutes).
- Login to MSU FileHawk using your University NetID and password.
- Upload the video. The video can not exceed 1G in size.
- Type in any additional message you want to be delivered with your video.
- In the file recipient list start typing tuitionhearing and choose that account as your recipient.
Deadline to Submit
All email and video submissions must be received no later than Friday, May 22.