Some estimates suggest that up to 70% of all jobs are not published on publicly available job search sites, and research has long shown that anywhere from half to upwards of 80% of jobs are filled through networking. One of the best ways to build your network is to connect with hiring managers and recruiters who host events for Montclair State University’s students.
Fall 2020 Virtual Career Fair
- Wednesday, October 7
- 1-4 p.m.
- Online via Hire a Red Hawk
Join this virtual career fair to video chat with employers, from a variety of industries. Employers will be hiring for full-time and internship positions. Registration is required. Register for the Fair!
New to Virtual Career Fairs? We’ve got you covered. Attend our upcoming webinar Virtual Career Fair – A Quick Touron Tuesday, September 29, 1:30 p.m. This webinar offers a quick tour of how to navigate virtual career fairs, including updating your Video Chat Profile and joining employer chat queues.
Other Employer Networking Events
- How to Maximize Your Career Development in a Virtual World Hosted by iCIMS: Wednesday, September 30, 12-1 p.m., Online Webinar.
- Panasonic Virtual Information Session: Thursday, October 1, 11 a.m – 12 p.m., Online Webinar.
- Amazon Information Session: Tuesday, October 13, 5-6 p.m., Online Webinar.
- New York Speech Coaching Information Session: Wednesday, October 14, 3-4 p.m., Online Webinar.
New Jobs and Internships
New jobs and internships are added to Hire a Red Hawk everyday! Below are a few that have been added this week. To apply for these jobs:
- Log into your Hire a Red Hawk account.
- Sign in using your NetID and password (same as your Canvas login credentials).
- Click Jobs > Search on the left hand navigation.
- Enter the posting number (listed next to the job title below) in the search bar and click Search.
- UPS: HR Intern (11091)
- Gameday Tailgate Experience: Spring 2021 Sports Management Intern (11144)
- Ragnarok: Spring 2021 Post Production/Motion Graphics Intern (11106)
- Johnson & Johnson: Summer 2021 Consumer Customer Development co-op (11103)
- Verizon: Summer 2021 Finance Leadership Development Program Intern (11118)
- Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics, Inc.: Summer 2021 Industrial Design Intern (11146)
- Work for Progress: Climate Change Campaign Associate (11159)
- Joint Program Executive Office Armaments & Ammunition: Program Analyst (11109)
- La Casa de Don Pedro: Health and Nutrition Manager (11137)
- Amazon: Area Managers – New York & New Jersey (11102)
- Epic: Software Developer (11093)
- Fresenius Kidney Care: Pre-Licensed Nurse (11105)