Starting today, Tuesday, October 13, the Red Hawk Central (RHC) 1-Stop will be providing centralized student service support in College Hall! If you are on campus, please stop in to the 2nd floor RHC 1-Stop (main entrance pictured above) for assistance and support with questions concerning registration, billing and/or financial aid or any other questions that you might have.
The RHC 1-Stop team is looking forward to supporting you in this newly renovated facility! The RHC 1-Stop hours of operation in College Hall will be:
- Monday & Thursday: 8:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday: 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
What Else Can You Find in College Hall?
In addition to RHC 1-Stop, other departments and offices will be moving in, too! The following will be moving into College Hall in October (and Panera Bread in the spring semester!):
- Center for Leadership and Engagement (CLE)
- Dean of Students Office (DOS)
- Disability Resource Center (DRC)
- Education Opportunity Fund (EOF)
- Office of the President
- Provost Office
- Student Development and Campus Life (SDCL)
- University College
- University Counsel