- Wednesday, April 21
- 2:30-4:30 p.m.
- Online via Hire a Red Hawk
- Registration is required. Register for the Fair!
Network with over 60 employers from a variety of different industries who are seeking to fill their open full-time, on-campus and internship positions. Be sure to select your Top 10 Employers beforehand so they know you’ve placed them at the top of your list! View Participating Employers.
5 Tips for Career Fair Success
- Get Familiar with Virtual Career Fairs: Attend one of our upcoming webinars for a quick tour of how to navigate virtual career fairs, including updating your Video Chat Profile and joining employer chat queues.
- Upload Your Resume to Hire a Red Hawk: Receive feedback and approval from your career services office at least one week before the Fair. You will not be able to apply to jobs or share your resume in the system without receiving approval from Career Services in your college of study. Review can take 3-5 business days.
- Select Your Top 10 Employers before the Fair: Login to your Hire a Red Hawk account and mark your favorite employers by clicking on the “Interested” star icon, so that they will display at the top of your list. Create a quick elevator pitch to explain who you are and why you’re interested in that company. Make sure to do your research if you want to impress!
- Practice Video Chats with Mock Interview: All VCF chats are video chats, so practice getting comfortable and looking into the camera with Mock Interviews in Hire a Red Hawk. Make sure to select a place that is quiet, has good lighting, and that doesn’t have a background that is too busy, messy or unprofessional.
- Dress to Impress: You may be participating from home, but the employers are still going to see you, so wear something that looks nice and makes you feel confident. Check out Career Services’ online Suit-Up Event with JCPenney for deep discounts on professional attire. To receive your Extra 30% off coupon, text REDHAWK to 67292. Coupon remains valid until May 2, 2021.
Upcoming Events – Open to All Majors
- Virtual Career Fairs – A Quick Tour: Tuesday, April 13, 12 p.m., Online
- CART Employer Series: Hoboken Girl: Wednesday, April 14, 2 p.m., Online
- Grit: Persistence That Pays Off: Thursday, April 15, 1:30 p.m., Online
- U.S. Navy Information Session: Thursday, April 15, 2:30 p.m., Online
- Job Searching – Soup to Nuts: Monday, April 19, 11:30 a.m., Online
- Virtual Career Fairs – A Quick Tour: Tuesday, April 20, 12:30 p.m., Online
- CART Employer Series: Aritzia: Thursday, April 22, 3 p.m., Online
Jobs and Internships in Hire a Red Hawk
Search and apply for jobs and internships in Hire a Red Hawk! Below are a few that have been added this week. To apply for these jobs:
- Log into your Hire a Red Hawk account.
- Click Jobs > Search on the left hand navigation.
- Enter the posting number (listed next to the job title below) in the search bar and click Search.
- Department of Campus Recreation: Campus Recreation Student Leader (13324)
- Calaveras Media LLC: Artist Remote Internship (12933)
- CampGroup LLC: Accounting Internship Summer 2021 (13392)
- The Borgen Project: Nonprofit Leadership Internship – Remote (13363)
- Walden Interiors: Remote Social Media and Marketing Intern (13031)
- AlphaSights: Emerging Leaders Program 2021 (13240)
- Bayer U.S.: Remote Summer Scholar – Consumer Health (13328)
- Clyde Paul Agency: Customer Service Assoc & Projects (12772)
- New Concepts for Living: Direct Care Service Provider (13325)
- Epic: Quality Manager (13320)
- Honeywell Aerospace: Solutions Architect/Pre-Sales Engineer (13318)
- AME, INC: Accounting Positions (13329)
- Bonnie Brae: Childcare Counselor (13344)
- McGivney: Kluger & Cook, P.C., Entry-Level Legal File Room Clerk (13323)
- Wayne Board of Education: School Counselor (13414)
- Montclair Cooperative School: Fourth Grade Teacher (13356)
- Flywheel Partners, LLC: Junior Medical Editor (13346)
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.