Some estimates suggest that up to 70% of all jobs are not published on publicly available job search sites and research has long shown that anywhere from half to upwards of 80% of jobs are filled through networking. One of the best ways to build your network is to connect with hiring managers and recruiters who host events for Montclair State University’s students.
Part-Time Job Fair
Are you looking for an on-campus or part-time job for the school year? Attend the Part-Time Job Fair to connect with on- and off-campus employers seeking to fill their part-time positions. View Participating Employers and RSVP.
- Tuesday, September 21
- 12-3 p.m.
- Student Center, Quad
- Rain Date: Monday, September 27
Please sign up to attend and to receive notification of any changes to this event.
Check in and WIN!
Five $50.00 gift cards provided by Auxiliary Services will be raffled off at the Part-Time Job Fair! Be sure to check into the event at the student check-in table in order to be entered into the raffle!
Fall 2021 Virtual Career and Internship Fair
- Wednesday, October 6
- 1-4 p.m.
- Online via Career Fair Plus
You will have the opportunity to schedule one-on-one video chats or attend group sessions with organizations from various industries. Recruiters are seeking to hire full-time and internship positions.
Please Note: You will need a Career Fair Plus account in order to participate in the fair. Sign up today using your Montclair State University email address by downloading the Career Fair Plus app or visit the Career Fair Plus website.
Other Networking Opportunities
- HACU/Google Info Session – Internships and Careers with Google: Tuesday, September 21, 2-3 p.m., Online.
- Goldfish Swim School: Wednesday, September 22, 11 a.m. – 3 p.m., Student Center, 2nd Floor Lobby.
- CART Employer Series: Cartoon Network: Wednesday, September 22, 3:30-4:30 p.m., Online.
- Johnson & Johnson Information Session: Wednesday, September 22, 5-6 p.m., Online.
- ACMA Information Session: Monday, September 27, 1-2 p.m., Online.
- Careers with a Food Tech Start-Up (Plus Free Ice Cream!): Wednesday, September 29, 1-3 p.m., Student Center, Quad.
- Healthy Financial Habits with Wells Fargo: Wednesday, September 29, 2:30-3:30 p.m., Online.
- HACU/Valley Bank Info Session: Wednesday, September 29, 3-4 p.m., Online.
- Milliman Information Session: Thursday, September 30, 3-4 p.m., Online.
Special Interest Internships
Organizations partner with Montclair State to offer expansive internship programs. If you are interested in a special interest internship opportunity, please contact email@example.com.
- The Washington Center: Explore internships in Washington D.C. and gain real world experience in areas such as government, health and human services, science, education, the arts, politics and public administration. To learn more, attend our upcoming info session on Tuesday, September 28, 2-3 p.m. RSVP Today!
- The Disney College Program (Spring 2022 Applications): A truly unique program that allows participants to network with leaders, take part in personal and career development classes and build transferable skills such as problem-solving, teamwork, guest service and effective communication.