Fall 2021 Virtual Career and Internship Fair
- Wednesday, October 6
- 1-4 p.m.
- Online via Career Fair Plus
The Virtual Career Fair is your chance to expand your professional network and build connections with hiring managers from organizations such as Amazon, ADP, Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA), NJ Transit, New York Life, PSEG, EBIN New York, Imagine Early Learning Centers and more! Recruiters are seeking to hire full-time and internship positions.
Please Note: In order to participate in this event, you’ll need a Career Fair Plus account. Set up your account and begin scheduling your one-on-one meetings or sign up for a group session! Download the Career Fair Plus app & search for Montclair State University or visit Career Fair Plus. Don’t forget to upload your resume!
Career Fair Jobs and Internships Sneak Peek
Below is a sample of job and internship postings from employers who are attending the Career and Internship Fair. If a position catches your eye, make sure to schedule a one-on-one video chat through Career Fair Plus to learn more!
To apply for these jobs:
- Log into your Hire a Red Hawk account.
- Click Jobs > Search on the left hand navigation.
- Enter the posting number (listed next to the job title below) in the search bar and click Search.
Full-time and Internship Positions
- Amazon: Full-Time Area Manager 2022 (15818) and Area Manager Intern East (15821)
- Bonnie Brae: Residential Youth Counselor (16212)
- MSU Digital Media CoLab: Digital Media CoLab Training and Apprenticeship (15450)
- FDM Group: Junior Software Development Consultant (15509)
- Seagis Property Group: Project Coordinator (14828)
- SKIM Group: Market Research Analyst (16192)
- Techtronic Industries North America: Field Sales and Marketing Representative (15829)
- The Deron School of NJ: Special Education Teacher (14875)
- University Academy Charter High School: Theater/Drama Teacher (14904)
- ConnectOne Bank: Banking Relationship Specialist (16350)
- Northstar Travel Group: Multimedia Designer (16515)
Other Networking and On-Campus Job Opportunities
- Disney College Program Info Session: Tuesday, October 5, 10-10:30 a.m., Online.
- Resume & LinkedIn Tips from Peapack-Gladstone Bank: Tuesday, October 5, 1-2 p.m., Online.
- Amazon Information Session: Tuesday, October 5, 6-7 p.m., Online.
- SiriusXM Culture, Communities & More Discussion: Tuesday, October 5, 7-8 p.m., Online.
- Civil Service Commission: Career Info Session (Hispanic Outreach): Wednesday, October 6, 12-1 p.m., Online.
- Disney College Program Info Session: Wednesday, October 6, 3-3:30 p.m., Online.
- SiriusXM Acing the Virtual Interview: Thursday, October 7, 5:30-6:30 p.m., Online.
New Federal Work Study Jobs
- Academic Success Center: Desk Assistant (16417)
- Red Hawk Central: Remote Call Center Agent (16396)
- Department of Public Health: Student Employee (16186)
- Computer Science Department: Lab Attendee (16102)
New On-Campus Student Assistant Jobs
- University Police: Crossing Guards. $13.00/hr, Contact Lt. Tim Fox to apply.
- Residence Life & Campus Recreation: Health Promotion Ambassadors. $12.00/hr, Contact Marie Cascarano or Tara Mellor to apply.
- Student Development and Campus Life: Receptionist/Office Worker. Contact Sonia Rios to apply
- Academic Success Coach: Academic Coach (16241)
- Division of Information Technology: AV Student Assistant (16125)