We’re open late…for you!
Student support services will be open late at the start of the spring semester:
When and Who
Offices will be open 8:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.:
- Tuesday, January 18 – Thursday, January 20
- Monday, January 24 & Tuesday, January 25
Please Note: Regular hours will be held on Friday, January 21, 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Offices observing late hours:
- School/College Academic Advising Centers
- Center for Academic Success & Tutoring (CAST)
- Center for Leadership and Engagement (CLE)
- Dean of Students
- Disability Resource Center (DRC)
- Educational Opportunity Fund Program (EOF)
- Health Careers Program (HCP)
- Red Hawk Central (RHC)
- University Health Center (UHC)
During the regular spring semester all of these offices (except the University/College Academic/Advising Centers) will be open 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday; 8:30 a.m – 6 p.m., Monday & Thursday.
Please Note: The Graduate School will not be participating in the extended hours and College Advising and Success Centers will not observe extended hours outside of the add/drop period.
The bookstore will also be open with extended hours Tuesday, January 18 – Tuesday, January 25:
- Tuesday, January 18 & Wednesday, January 19: 9 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Thursday, January 20: 9 a.m – 7 p.m.
- Friday, January 21: 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Saturday, January 22: 10 a.m – 2 p.m.
- Sunday, January 23: Closed
- Monday, January 24 & Tuesday, January 25: 9 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Visit the University Bookstore website for information about their normal fall semester hours.
Get up-to-the-minute information on what’s about to open on-campus, from dining to computer labs and the Student Recreation Center! View What’s Open Now!