MSU is excited to offer students, faculty and staff, a wider offering of dining options with “GrubHub Campus Dining”. This service will be available after Thanksgiving break and will provide a more efficient ordering experience through pickup and delivery. Customers can now order from their phones, skip the line and pick up their food when notified instead of waiting in long lines at the dining hall or on-campus restaurants.
To install the app and place orders:
- Download the GrubHub app
- Navigate to the “My GrubHub” tab inside the GrubHub app
- Choose “Settings” on the top right and select “Campus Dining”
- Select Montclair State University
- After selecting Montclair State University affiliation, click on the Payment\Add New Payment\MSU ID Card, then you will be prompted to log into NEST to add the University ID card as a payment option
- Log into NEST with your NetID and password to add your dining card
- You are all set!