Coaching sessions are free of charge and are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Each session lasts 25 minutes.
Sessions can address:
- Selecting a speech topic
- Researching your speech topic
- Creating preparation and delivery outlines
- Turning a paper into a delivery outline
- Improving verbal and nonverbal delivery
- Improving content and clarity of message
- Teaching of techniques to decrease speech anxiety
- Video recordings of practice speech for personal viewing
Bring to your session:
- Assignment (if applicable)
- All work you have completed
- A draft of your outline (if you have started one)
- USB drive
If you have additional questions about an upcoming session, please feel free to contact your speech consultant directly via email.