Members of the campus community have asked “How do I report a violation of the University’s COVID-19 policies (i.e., safeguards)?” (View Red Hawk Restart Safeguard information.) Members of the campus community can use the RAVE Guardian app to report such violations.
How to Setup and Use the RAVE Guardian App
- Log in to RAVE with your NetID and password
- Go to the Dropdown menu in the upper right corner and choose My Account. Check to ensure your cell phone number is correct.
- Go to Apple or Android and download the RAVE Guardian App.
- Follow the steps on the app when prompted.
- Put in your cell phone number (the same one that is associated with with RAVE account)
- Make sure to turn your location on.
Once you have completed the setup, you can submit information about a COVID-19 policy violation by choosing “Submit Tip” in the Guardian App. Then choose COVID Policy Violation (See below full list of Tip categories).
- COVID Policy Violation
- Mental Health
- Repair Needed
- School Policy Violation
- Social Media Abuse
- Suspicious Activity