IT Services – Quick Links
News and Events
- Summer Institute for Teaching and LearningTuesday May 12, 2020
- ZOOMed In!Tuesday May 12, 2020
- Stay Safe! Cybersecurity Training ReminderTuesday May 12, 2020
- Need to Borrow a Laptop?Tuesday May 12, 2020
- Tips & Tricks for Online AssessmentsTuesday May 12, 2020
- Zoom now integrated with Canvas!Monday March 30, 2020
Computer Lab Availability
The Information Technology Division is responsible for building, maintaining and supporting the University’s computing infrastructure. We support a wide range of technologies, encompassing enterprise servers and software, the University’s wireless and wired networks, campus phone networks, and desktop computers.
We also provide direct support to end-users – both employees and students – and run an assortment of computing and printing labs on campus.
Our goal is to make available the technical resources our students, faculty, and staff need to build a connected and effective learning environment for the information age.