IT Services – Quick Links
News and Events
- More Workday Financials Training Sessions Available! - Register NowWednesday December 4, 2019
- Don't Be the Crack in the Shield! Complete Your Security Awareness Training Right Away!Wednesday December 4, 2019
- MSU Technology Expo 2019Wednesday December 4, 2019
- Order Food on Campus with GrubHub!Wednesday December 4, 2019
- Never Lose Your Files Again! Use Google Drive File Stream Now!Wednesday December 4, 2019
- Out with the Old, In with the New!Wednesday December 4, 2019
Computer Lab Availability
The Information Technology Division is responsible for building, maintaining and supporting the University’s computing infrastructure. We support a wide range of technologies, encompassing enterprise servers and software, the University’s wireless and wired networks, campus phone networks, and desktop computers.
We also provide direct support to end-users – both employees and students – and run an assortment of computing and printing labs on campus.
Our goal is to make available the technical resources our students, faculty, and staff need to build a connected and effective learning environment for the information age.