We are happy to announce that as of Monday, April 26, we will be initiating a waitlist system along with our regular registration. This will be in effect for the fall semester for selected undergraduate classes.
Please Note: Not all classes have a waitlist. View full instructions on how to take advantage of the waitlist option.
Additional Waitlist Information
- You may not waitlist for a section of a course already on your schedule.
- You may not waitlist for a class for which you won’t have met the prerequisites or that shows a time conflict with another class on your schedule.
- There is no guarantee that you will get a waitlist seat, therefore we urge you to complete your schedule without expecting to get the waitlist seat.
- Your priority number on the waitlist may change if the academic department determines there is a student who needs the class in order to graduate.
- If a seat becomes available for you, you will receive an email to your Montclair State email account indicating you have 48 hours to add yourself into this seat. If you miss the deadline, you will lose the seat.
- All waitlisted seats must be added before the end of add/drop for the given term. Get More Information on Add/Drop Dates.
Speak to your academic advisor if you have questions about the new waitlist option.
Feel free to contact Red Hawk Central for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 973-655-7600. You can also visit in person at College Hall in the 2nd Floor Lobby. View the Red Hawk Central website for details.