The Center and the Career Directors in each College/School partner with employers to offer internships that meet your unique needs. Whether you are looking for related experience to test a career interest or you want a structured, credit-bearing experience through Cooperative Education, you can book an appointment with your career advisor in Handshake to learn more.
- Cooperative Education (Co-op): A credit-bearing, faculty and counselor supervised work experience which allows students to see the connection between their studies and the world of work.
- Internship: A paid, short-term work experience providing the employer with skilled workers and giving students a taste of a potential career direction.
- Micro-Internships with Parker Dewey: Short-term, paid, professional assignments which allow students to explore career paths and build networks. Micro-Internships can take place year-round and typically range from 10 to 40 hours of work.
Connect Early, Connect Often
Career Services is here to help you at all stages of your career development, so it’s never too early to get started. We can work with you to identify career goals based on your interests and values, prepare you for the world of work and continued education, support you in your career planning and much more! Learn More.
Save Your Job Search in Handshake
Saving your search can save you time and energy, making the job search process easier. You can even set up email notifications so you never miss a relevant position when it gets posted. Get Started!
- Type of job (full-time, internship, part-time)
- How Handshake can help you
- Industries, job functions and job types that interest you (you can select many of interest)
- Where you are interested in working (you can choose multiple locations)
- Your graduation year so that you only see the corresponding positions
- After making your selections, click the “Save My Career Interests” button at the bottom of the page