MSU-Secure Setup for MacOS
The MSU-Secure network is the recommended option for anyone with a MSU NetID. Most modern wireless devices are capable of using WPA2 encryption. The following steps will show you how to setup MSU-Secure on your Mac OS X device.
- First, select the Network icon, located on the right side of the menu bar, then, click on MSU-Secure.
- Enter your MSU NetID and password when prompted.
- When prompted to verify the servere's certificate, select Continue.
- Enter username and password for your computer then click Update Settings.
- On a managed Montclair State Univeresity computer, use your NetID and password
- On a computer not managed by Montclair State University, use the username and password you use to log into your personal computer