Adobe Creative Cloud and Acrobat (Faculty/Staff Only)
Adobe Creative Cloud and Acrobat software is now available to all Faculty and Staff at Montclair State University. Applications such as Photoshop, Illustrator, In Design, and many more can be installed on your University issued Mac or PC via the Creative Cloud Application. As a Faculty or Staff member, you are also entitled to use Adobe Acrobat and Creative Cloud on two concurrent devices. Follow the directions in the User Quick Guide (linked below) on page 7 – Access via creativecloud.adobe.com for information on how to install the product on a personal device.
All faculty and staff university owned Windows and Apple computers have and will continue to have Acrobat DC which allows for the editing and creation of PDF documents installed by default.
Benefits on Named User Licensing
We have recently released the self-service model for Adobe products, some benefits include:
- Storage of up to 100GB of data in cloud-based storage. (For details of what is allowed to be stored, please review our Data Classification and Handling Policy)
- Download, install, and update your apps through the Apps tab without IT intervention.
- Organize and share your files through the work tab.
- Change the install language, launch settings, auto-update options, notifications
For a complete list of all available applications included in our license open up the Creative Cloud Application on your device. For additional information, please contact the IT Service Desk at 973-655-7971, option 1 or your local technology team.
- Adobe User Quick Guide
- To access via the Creative Cloud Application on Page: 3
- To access via the Acrobat, Photoshop or any other CC Suite Application (PC) Page: 4
- To access via the Acrobat, Photoshop or any other CC Suite Application (MAC) Page: 6
- To access via creativecloud.adobe.com Page:7
- If you have an Adobe ID with the same email as your Enterprise ID Page:10
- If you get the Limit reached dialogue (PC) Page: 10
- If you get the Limit reached dialogue (MAC) Page:11
- Managing application installations and updates Page:13