Handshake is your online hub for career and professional development. The platform offers a personalized experience tailored to your interests and goals. Access your account to begin building your professional network and connect with employers, career advisors, alumni and peers.
How Can Handshake Help Me?
- Schedule career counseling appointments.
- Search for and apply to on- and off-campus jobs, internships and career opportunities from worldwide employers.
- View and register for upcoming career fairs and events.
- Receive personal feedback on resume and cover letters.
- Access resources on resumes, LinkedIn, interviewing and more.
- Connect with students, alumni and employers.
How Can I Claim My Account?
An account has already been generated for you! Simply sign in using your NetID and password. Log Into Your Handshake account.
*If no account exists, request a new account using your @montclair.edu email address.
Handshake Help Center
- Book a Career Counseling Appointment
- Complete Your Handshake Profile
- Upload Your Resume and Other Documents
- Search and Apply for Jobs
- RSVP for Upcoming Events
- Network with Employers
Looking for a Part-Time Job?
Stop by the Part-Time Job Fair to speak with employers about student employment and part-time job opportunities. Both on-campus and off-campus jobs are available!View Participating Employers and RSVP.
- Wednesday, September 7
- 12-3 p.m. | Student Center, Quad
- Rain Date: Wednesday, September 22
Check in and WIN!
Five $50.00 gift cards provided by Student Development and Campus Life Auxiliary Services will be raffled off at the event! Be sure to check into the event at the student check-in table in order to be entered into the raffle!
Before You Attend the Fair
Make sure your resume is job fair ready by submitting it to your career services office for feedback via Handshake. Be sure to bring plenty of copies of your resume to the fair! Learn How To Upload Your Resume for Review.