To find out when your device(s) is due for a replacement, please follow the instructions below:
- Log Into ServiceNow Self-Service using your NetID and password
- Click on Equipment Information under the IT Information header
- Select Check Equipment Status
- Your name should appear under the Client line.
- If your name does not appear click on the magnifying glass
- Click on the magnifying glass next to equipment and a list of leased and some purchased equipment assigned to you will appear.
- Select the equipment under Asset Tag that you would like to review and it will then populate the information on the page.
- The Expiration date will show the date that the equipment is due off of lease for leased equipment.
Please Note: If you do not have any equipment assigned to you, it is possible that Information Technology has not assigned or it was purchased by your department and has not made its way to us. I this is the case, please select Search All Equipment and type the serial number, and press Enter on your keyboard. Otherwise, please contact the IT Service Desk to alert them and we will look up the expiration for you and update our files
If Your Device is Due for Replacement
The IT Service Desk or your local technology team will reach out to you. Please Note: In an effort to conserve funds for this fiscal year, Information Technology has extended computer leases that were scheduled to expire between January 2020 through June 30, 2021.