To find out when your device(s) is due for a replacement, please follow the instructions below:
- Log Into ServiceNow Self-Service using your NetID and password
- Click on “Asset Information” under the IT Information header
- Select “Check Asset” Status
- Click on the magnifying glass
- A pop-up box will appear that shows a list of leased and some purchased assets.
If you do not have any assigned to you, it is possible that it was purchased by your department or Information Technology has not assigned them to you yet. If this is the case, please select “SEARCH ALL ASSETS” and type the serial number and press Enter on your keyboard.
If Your Device is Due for Replacement
- If your device is due, select the live “Hardware Request” link at the bottom of the page.
- Select “Asset Request”
- Select “Lease Renewal for Type of Request” then select the desired device and room number
- Select the checkbox next to “I have read the policies listed above and agree to the terms” after you have read the Policies
- Click on the “Request this Asset” button that will appear.
- Once it has been submitted you will receive a REQ number and be able to track the progress of your request.