At Montclair State, our employees are among our most valuable assets.
Here you’ll find information on how to prepare for your first day, as well as resources to help you get acclimated as a new employee. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us at 973-655-5293. We’re here to support you.
Due to the COVID-19 public health emergency, all I-9 processing will be done via appointment only.
To schedule an appointment, send your request to email@example.com.
New Employee Resources
- From comprehensive health, dental and retirement benefits to tuition reimbursement, learn about the benefits available to employees at Montclair State University.
- Classification Definitions
- Learn more about employee classifications at Montclair State University.
- Code of Ethics
- The Code of Ethics applies to all employees of Montclair State University.
- Paid Time Off
- Montclair State University offers paid time off to salaried and hourly employees.
- Payroll Services
- View the payroll schedule, learn about direct deposit, and more.
- Union Contracts
- Access Union websites and contracts.
- University Holidays
- View the 2018-2019 holiday schedule for University employees.
- Workday Resources
- Learn about Workday, which allows employees to access job information, compensation, and benefits information as well as perform time entry and request time off.