Applications for Tuition Waivers are processed by provisions in the NJ State Agreements with the various bargaining units and in accordance with the Montclair State University policies.
Tuition Waiver/Reimbursement Deadlines
- Fall Semester
- August 14
- Winter Session*
- December 6
- Spring Semester
- January 10
- Summer Sessions
- May 15
*Winter session tuition waiver is applicable to employees, not dependents.
Tuition Waiver/Reimbursement Application Instructions for Workday – NEW!
- Tuition Waiver/Reimbursement Application Instructions for Undergraduate Degree (PDF) – NEW!
- Tuition Waiver/Reimbursement Application Instructions for Graduate Degree (PDF) – NEW!
- Tuition Waiver Application Instructions for Dependent, Spouse, or Civil Partner (PDF) – NEW!
- Tuition Waiver/Reimbursement Application Approval Instructions for Manager/Supervisor/Vice President (PDF) – NEW!
Tuition Waiver Policies
- Tuition Waiver/Reimbursement Program Policy: Full-Time, Permanent Classified Employees and Unclassified Employees serving as Faculty, Librarians and Professional Staff
- Tuition Waiver/Reimbursement Program Policy: Full-Time, Non-Aligned Employees
All applications MUST be submitted to the Division of Human Resources via email to email@example.com by the applicable due date. Please be aware, there are no exceptions for late submissions. After your application is reviewed you will receive an email notifying you on the status of your request.
If you have any questions, please contact the Benefits team at firstname.lastname@example.org.