Human Resources is pleased to confirm that Workday Recruiting will go-live on Monday, August 19, 2019. Workday Recruiting will automate the PAAF (Position Action Approval Form), job posting, candidate review and hiring processes. The purpose of this email is to communicate important implementation steps that Human Resources needs to take to prepare for the Monday, August 19 launch. These implementation steps are listed below.
Please note the following does not apply to Faculty searches.
Job Postings Created Prior to May 31, 2019 and Hiring:
- Human Resources has started the process of contacting hiring managers to review the status of their current job postings.
- For jobs that were posted prior to Friday, May 31 or have more than 100 applicants, we will suspend new applicants from applying to these jobs effective July 31st. Hiring managers will continue to have the ability to review the candidates that have applied to these positions and finish the search process.
- If a final candidate is selected prior to Thursday, August 15, the hiring manager will use the current paper-based hiring process; final candidates hired after this date will be hired through Workday Recruiting.
- If a hiring manager wishes to continue the search process after Thursday, August 15, please contact Human Resources and a job positing will be created in Workday Recruiting.
Job Postings Created from April 1 to August 15, 2019 and Hiring:
- Hiring Managers will use the existing paper-based PAAF and hiring processes for new job postings or hiring that needs to occur prior to Thursday, August 15.
- In the event a job posting is still open as of Thursday, August 15, Human Resources will migrate the posting to Workday Recruiting effective Monday, August 19. Depending on the stage of the search (for example, initial candidate review or final candidate selection) some candidates may have to reapply in Workday Recruiting.
Effective Monday, August 19, 2019:
All position approval, job posting, candidate review and hiring processes will be conducted in Workday Recruiting.
Workday Recruiting Training & Open Labs:
- Training opportunities are available beginning the week of July 15. To register, go to ITDS Course Registration website and click on the Category dropdown menu, then choose Workday-HR to view available classes.
- Beginning the week of August 19, Human Resources will offer walk-in Open Labs, in which users can bring their recruiting related transactions with them and sit side-by-side with Human Resources team members to input the transactions in Workday. More information to follow on the Open Lab dates!