The COVID-19 pandemic has completely transformed our traditional work environment. While we are all facing the challenges of working remotely, adjusting to new social dynamics and balancing home life, managers are tackling new hurdles such as how to lead a remote workforce, how to promote engagement in a virtual environment, how to maintain productivity levels and how to ensure the success of their teams.
HR Learning, Development and Performance is committed to providing resources to support Montclair State University’s managers. The objective is to help you and your teams thrive during this unprecedented time.
Please take advantage of the resources provided on the HR Coronavirus – Resources for Managers website as your schedule permits. Additional resources will be added on an ongoing basis, so please continue to visit the site for updates.
- During periods of uncertainty and disruption, managers need to make an extra effort to ease workplace anxiety and promote healthy priorities.
- Learn what benefits, work procedures, and managerial insights provide the best results.
- Mindful leadership principles and best practices for times of crisis.
- Tips on supporting your team as they navigate the impact of working remotely.
- How to embed mindfulness into your working culture, even when remote.
- Manager-Focused Webinars via Zoom
- Several Online Learning opportunities for Managers
Please contact Keesha Chavis, Assistant Vice President for Learning, Development and Performance at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions related to these resources.