The Office of Organizational Development and Training (OODT) is in the process of creating a dynamic and purposeful training program to help meet the development needs of our University staff.
We currently have a limited set of courses at this time but look for that to change in the upcoming year. If you are interested in offering suggestions, please take the following survey to let us know what you feel is needed here at campus!
- Leadership Training Course Catalog
- Registration for Leadership Classes
- Informal Credits (Coming Soon)
Customized learning is available for your group. Please contact our office for more information.
Other Employee Training
- At Risk Training for All Faculty and Staff
- Ethics Training
- FRS Training (email: Marline Kolesar email@example.com
- Technology Training
(If you perform employee training, please contact Lorin K. Mask to be listed here.)